Monday 2 February 2015

The training has been going well.

A highlight was a 100m ride with my brother and brother in law around South Suffolk. A very special day in all sorts of ways and got me thinking about Coram's great work with families.

My brother was just a little amused by setting out at 0 degC into snow as he lives in Sydney. He had a few layers on!


The ride was planned to take us past some good friends;


Matt, Rob and the crew at Lifecycle in Bildeston for example - the best cycle shop in the East who are making a pair of wheels for my long ride - H Plus Son Archetype rims with Aivee Hubs if you know about these things. Super cool, low bling to go with my titanium frame. I have worn out a hub since August 2014 having done more than 2,600 miles. 

And once again the best motivation for the effort has been;


No comments:

Post a Comment